Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Max Adult Bbs What Is The Average Benching Max For An Adult Male?

What is the average benching max for an adult male? - max adult bbs

I'm in high school and my maximum is 180 I worked a long time, so I take my natural max. Everyone I speak at the school told me that a number of 20-50 pounds more than what to actually do. My girlfriend said I could by max at 150, but could not and did the math: 130 Bank. I just want to know what the actual average for a male adult.

4 comments:

Bleak said...

Genetics plays a big role, and if physical activity is the weight lifters out there.

I got some people in the administration and 200 for the first time, and those who do not receive 70 of the breast, if your life depended on it.

D statistics are also very common, may appear every 15 years on the Internet Banking 350>. "

Fisher said...

Hello, I have this new http://pinoft.soundnesslive.info dietary supplements. You have a risk-free trial version. What he does is clean inside, it is not less than twenty pounds, and destroy, no amount of diet and exercise. Give it a go - I did, and left 17 pounds LOL!

mg7034 said...

About 135ish

SUPER_TO... said...

You need to mention your Body Mass Index .. Size and weight. Information is not sufficient

Post a Comment