Saturday, January 2, 2010

Male Electro Torture Gay WHATS THE SONG? Alternative/indie/electro Style, V Fast, Japanese Sounding Male & Female Vocals, Repetative?

WHATS THE SONG? Alternative/indie/electro style, v fast, Japanese sounding male & female vocals, repetative? - male electro torture gay

I heard a song in H & M in London with my GF the other day and we really want to know who it is! It was very fast at the top, a sort of strange letters or simple it seems to me difficult to understand, Japanese, sounded a little bit, maybe some women, some men. Singing lessons during a call and response style. Does anyone have any ideas? I think it is quite new and not very conventional.

2 comments:

deanna said...

might CSS, Cansei de ser sexy, is a Portuguese group, were also in an iPod commercial, which, when they got there idk involved, but interprets the song "Music Is My Hot Hot Sex" in advertising. Hope that helped.

deanna said...

might CSS, Cansei de ser sexy, is a Portuguese group, were also in an iPod commercial, which, when they got there idk involved, but interprets the song "Music Is My Hot Hot Sex" in advertising. Hope that helped.

Post a Comment