Friday, January 15, 2010

Jameson Liquor What Sort Of Liquor Should I Buy For The Party?

What sort of liquor should i buy for the party? - jameson liquor

I have my birthday in a week, and I'm not sure what kind of drinks you buy.

could not be around for 10 40people come in the night, some still not sure Arent PPL, men and women. I would like to contribute mainly to pictures in the night. Cocktails have fun in your head, but we will not make anyone cocktails for others and could be costly, jewelry, and peripherals. My daughters and I usually shots of Jameson, but Im not sure if this is something for everyone and I'm willing to try something new. I'm in a household that (I actually buy more than one type of alcohol but I think I could)

Soo is 1) What types of alcoholic drinks should I buy? (eg, vodka, whiskey, etc.) and what brand? What bottle would be big enough?
2) I want to put a beer pong table. How many packages or bottles of beer that I buy, so that people can play at least 5 games or so (on ships seems appropriate)? and what brand?
3) or how much it costs us to believe all this?

TIA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment