Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Best Indoor Tanning Lotion What Is The Best Adhesive To Use When Trying To Adhere Indoor/outdoor Carpet To An Aluminum Boat Hull?

What is the best adhesive to use when trying to adhere indoor/outdoor carpet to an aluminum boat hull? - best indoor tanning lotion

I recently purchased carpet indoors and outdoors for a 12-foot aluminum (JONBOAT) I am now recovered. I try to stick the best glue inside the boat to find the course, I need to use something that's waterproof, too. Someone knows what I can use?

1 comments:

Samm said...

At The Home Depot, I bought this great plumbers glue called Goop. He is completely intolerant of moisture. I have a touch of clothing their child in the queue or in a flower design.

But hold on my door, always rubber cement on the edges of outdoor carpet. It has worked well for years.

Post a Comment