Friday, November 13, 2009

Liver Problems Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Having Liver Problems With Strange Symptoms?

Having liver problems with strange symptoms? - liver problems symptoms more condition_symptoms

(20 years) last summer that he was a strange sensation on the tip of my penis after a while the pain tingling that lasted about 3 days, then stopped, but then seemed to spread the pain to my area of the bladder causes a lot of pulsating movement, which lasted about a month, I finally went to the doctor that did my blood and urine, the urine went well, but the blood test came back with elevated liver enzymes. who said it might autoimmune hepatitis, but not sure. I came back and said that the enzymes have increased jaudice Thay no symptoms. i is my only symptom, tics and spasms or movent mucsle rarely in my abdomin I did all this develop extreme anxiety. if someone could help id appreciate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment