Thursday, November 5, 2009

Left Knee Pain More Condition_symptoms Does Anyone Know What This Sharp Pain In My Left Knee Might Be?

Does anyone know what this sharp pain in my left knee might be? - left knee pain more condition_symptoms

I have this sharp pain in his left knee when he was hit by anything. It is located in the upper left part of the kneecap and not as a problem within the framework of the common feeling to sit near the surface. It is becoming increasingly fragile. I wonder if anyone has had a similar problem and could tell me what it was and how they would resolve this problem, great. I have no health insurance and would like any input. Thank you!

1 comments:

Daniel said...

Have you met the knee in any way? If you think it's his knee, then you might be a little crazy. Otherwise, you should be in patellar tendinitis. This could find the answer to your inquiry. If you do not necessarily want to start in the doctor's office for information, then I recommend you see these two things.

Post a Comment