Friday, November 13, 2009

Head Lice Pictures Does My Daughter Have Dandruff Or Lice?

Does my daughter have dandruff or lice? - head lice pictures

My daughter complains about her hair with small white dots in it, near the scalp. Wash your hair every week with the shampoo Head and Shoulders, and takes good care of him. He noticed white spots a week ago, but the head does not itch and does not seem to increase. Recently, the head begins to itch, and raise the white spots, esp. Scalp. When he scratches his head, you can more white patches on the scalp. My question is: will a severe case of dandruff or lice? The line of head lice photo, I do not think, but it can slow or eggs? Canola oil is used to support the hair as a treatment with hot oil? Or should I buy the shampoo for it? Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment