Friday, November 6, 2009

Commercial Lease Template How Much Will My Credit Score Go Down If I Turn In A Commercial Lease?

How much will my credit score go down if i turn in a commercial lease? - commercial lease template

I have a small company with a commercial lease on a truck carrying $ 90,000. The semi-finals are not on the road for more than 6 months and can not afford the monthly payment of $ 1800. What happens if I go back into the vehicle now registered in the name of the company, but I am the guarantor for the personal touch.

1 comments:

ananamas said...

It is a little different because you are not the borrower, but when I look back, the lenders are looking for you to pay the deficit, because it guarantees. So, if you do not sell the car for, say, $ 70K, but you owe $ 80K, you must pay up to $ 10K, otherwise they would not complain, and perhaps a sentence that is the * * into their credit report reported, is on the borrower. So you have a little time to do things with them or trying to create a payment plan or something, but in the end if something goes wrong, go wrong anyway.

Post a Comment