Thursday, November 5, 2009

High Times Recipes Does The Food Cooked In A Crock Pot Taste Better Being Cooked On High For A Shorter Time Or Low For A Longer..

Does the food cooked in a crock pot taste better being cooked on high for a shorter time or low for a longer.. - high times recipes

I never used my slow cooker before, tomorrow will be the first time. The recipe says cook or heat for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 hours. There was great difference in the taste of meat? The meat is tender when I cook over low heat for a long time?

3 comments:

sol vanzi said...

Try both methods with different types of meat. Some people prefer the meat is so tender that you do not need to be solved. Others prefer the meat with a little body to the left.

mack2of3 said...

I say slow, it is always better.

mack2of3 said...

I say slow, it is always better.

Post a Comment