Saturday, November 14, 2009

Don Scime Please Help! I Don't Know What To Think And I Don't Want To Make A Fool Of Myself!?

Please help! I don't know what to think and i don't want to make a fool of myself!? - don scime

Ok this is gonna be so long Please bare with me and help me! I am very excited and idk what they are thinking and think about it cuz i am more excited that he thought loved me, and I sooo idk Please read Scime, or how it helps me!


I met this child on Halloween and thought it was nice and seemed very shy, because she was the only person who does not speak. Then I learned that I was in my Lunca, and he came and spoke to me after that day, and perhaps time that the other 3 months, but still flirts with me and the stairs to me. Then one day I looked at the numbers and turned red, I TxtEdit during the day and was very happy, it was as TxtEdit nee to hang and then asked him, and sought-after as I know if I had a good cup. Then at noon on Monday folowing sat with the boy she loves and has never said a word. I do not TxtEdit yatersday Aked and talk with me and was like why 2maro idk if I tell you again, then today, nothing, just smiled and served on that ar boy! Oi I'm a little more reactions great about this game for him and he did not really like me, I can not! understand HES A minute wrote me that I'm so nice and comp and like me, nothing in school! THG is also not hesitate to talk to other girls cuz girls always comeing and talking to him! What do you think happened? Besides, what do you do? Thanks for the help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment