Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sound Forge 9 Vocals Vocal Eraser How To Install Izotope Vocal Eraser In Sony Sound Forge ?

How to install izotope vocal eraser in sony sound forge ? - sound forge 9 vocals vocal eraser

Hello, I have downloaded, Sound Forge 9.0, not the plug-in eraser voice. I downloaded the "Sony IZOTOPE plug-in cable and the crack site. Installing the plug-in that in a separate folder without the plug-in memory is stored in folders in the" Sony Sound Forge primary. After installation To open, the delete option is missing in the vowel tab "Tools." Even after the installation I can not use! Please tell me how to install the plug-in Sound Forge, and how you delivered the crack, so that the Vocal Eraser item appears in the application. Please help me in this issue

1 comments:

morf said...

Not in the "tools" after installation.
It should be added to a plug-in chain was the "third" plug-in folder.

Post a Comment