Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2 Boys Swim In Underwear Please Tell Me Why ( Related To Men Locker Room In Public Swimming Pool In Malaysia)?

Please tell me why ( related to men locker room in public swimming pool in malaysia)? - 2 boys swim in underwear

1.A or shower in the locker rooms of public swimming pool,
Is it normal if u walk naked or in underwear?

When I was in the locker room, I noticed that the mostly white boys go naked or in underwear, but in Malaysia.

2.
Guys ... And after a swim or go into the cabin, and after a bath or ... If traveling from the shower or whatever u?
Most of the men wrapped a towel around his waist right?

My question is, how to change? Do you have to UR underwear while you remove the towel, or simply in the towel (nude), then put ur underwear?

What do you do?

I am from Malaysia 17yo child. I recognized most of PPL auu only if you see streaks.

Is that bad?

I hope u guys understandI mean.

10 comments:

Bean said...

Would you say that?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C8BAl8-VZb4

The Mighty Martin said...

In an all-men's clothes instead of personal taste whether undress. Some people are completely satisfied with it, while others wrapped in a towel like. Sometimes it makes fun to see someone in the towel / linen try dance but, underwear tie keeps Where a towel around his waist.

NOt Me said...

not bad to be naked in a locker room.
But I usually have my laundry next to the shower, then change it before you leave. If cubilcles or any door, I will put on the back bench or hanging in the shower.

hushpupp... said...

lol I do not know how to do business in the locker room, but I think it is) they have to bring perfection to Malaysia (and not just something men) against going naked in public places (including a spouse, shower / cloakroom. just not our thing.

Westerners, but grow in an environment quite liberal and not the body as the most intimate things that a human being to have private May. Some believe it is only natural. and most of that growth among the companions who have seen the body without shame, too.

There is no right or wrong. that only the cultures and practices.

sup said...

I do not. I wrap a towel around me.

Square Pants said...

Do you think it is right ... its up to you ..

Mr. Bobo [Chantek ker..] said...

Walk naked in the locker room sometimes a little insulting. we must maintain our culture of respect for Malaysia, we are humble and respect for our Muslim friends.

ziggy said...

Well, I shower and go naked in my closet for clothes, IAM not shy, and do not care if others are looking to me.I am usually dry, as I walk by my locker. It's fun, people who try to bring a towel to look for them both towels and clothing need to see is too much work for me!

s7evens said...

You can not go naked. We need the way this country if the rules .. which is the majority of people in this country, was a Muslim. Muslims are confined to the faithful to show their naked bodies to everyone. (Its kinda forbidden). a towel with him should be good ..

bundy said...

Hahaha! Only men to answer this question. But I bet many women watch this space.

Post a Comment